Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Certain things I can't post on Facebook

There are certain things, bitter complaints perhaps, that I can't post on facebook. But I want the world to hear me screaming and shouting. So, I guess that's why I have my blog...


I hate so much that my ex boyfriend is so attractive. He is such a beautiful person who did me wrong. He cut the shit out of my heart and my soul and didn't think it was a big deal at all. Despite the fact that I have moved on, gotten over him, don't care, am better off without him, don't want to hear about him, he is still incredibly handsome. He has a charming personality and because of his ignorance about dating and feelings, treats me like shit. It makes me want to throw up.

Moving on is harder than you think (I write to myself). Even after you think it all out and convince yourself you've done all you can. Even when you've thought it all out, and you know all you could know about the situation, you are still broken inside and fixing a wounded heart takes more than glue and understanding. The only thing that will help is time.

No comments:

Post a Comment