Thursday, September 11, 2014

Transition to growing up

I have these goals, right; to just create, in any and every way I can, but in growing up, I am so afraid of losing what I already have. My cat, my boyfriend, my high school friends.  I love all these so much. They define my life, my brain. People always say "You find your real love in college.  You find yourself. You find your happiness and the real good memories", but I feel like I have already found that. Sure there is more great joy to come but I don't want to lose what I have. I don't want life to be replaced by some fake.. identity. My cat is my angel, My boyfriend is my love. The things I surround myself with define me and I'm sure similar things will always be there. I just don't get how things could get so much better, or more perfect. What makes you think I haven't already found the love of my life? Because you were still finding yourself when you were my age? Sure, there is more to find. I am excited to learn more about myself and what I love and what is important to me. It's just that, the connections I have define who I am. If I lose them, will I lose myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment