Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Relationships and Life



I used to think you were romantic,
sensual, artistic and sweet.
I found all my peace in your arms,
or so I thought was a sanctuary.

But you can't tell me what you're thinking,
perhaps you just don't know.
Why is it, my body is bleeding,
when I thought that you called me home.

Who once was a safe secure escape,
now makes my heart feel raced.
horny, clingy and needy.
Don't tell me, honey, that you're ready.

One feels many things, but one's heart feels more.
My voice cries out in song, wishing. praying.
Pleading to God, pleading that you see my weakness.
See through to my heart. It's weeping alone.

I'm still afraid to be alone,
peace is the absence of fear.
I am not at peace, and so I look to you.
What can we do? I truly love you.

You're voice is so assuring,
my temper is yearning,
I want something more from you.
And I don't know what to do.

You say I am prideful, and have no respect,
then why is it honey, that I care about you.
Why am I still here? If you are no good for me.
Am I lustful? Am I selfish? Do I only like your body?

Still I wish you liked mine. I wish you admired me all the time.
Kept your hands to yourself, and let your mind be all mine.
Make love to your mind. Make love to mine.
Love in the mind goes beyond love in the time.

The sound escapes my lungs,
the sky and clouds above,
and tears rain like waterfalls,
because my heart is not at home.

~Rosemary~ 4/26/14

No comments:

Post a Comment