Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry christmas break

Hello everyone! I am exhausted right now because I spent all day setting up my new android I got for christmas. It used to be my dads but he cleaned it up and gave it to me. I really like it!!! Its ways better than my old old blackberry which was kind-of a disgrace to smart phones. Now I can blog from anywhere! Oh yeah! I have installed a buncha aps like temple run, blogger, and tetras. Now when I go on vacation i'll stay connected better. It makes me happy. Although I have definitely wasted most of the day just messing with my phone when I could been getting things done. Shout out to my handsome boyfriend who is away at his dads house with little to no internet or phone service. Poor dear. I don't know how he'll survive. Hey sweetie! Been thinking of you! Have a great time okay!
Merry christmas everyone!! :) Happy holidays! Have a great day! Lots of love! -Rosemary <3

No comments:

Post a Comment