Tuesday, September 18, 2012

One of my problems

I am sure you are aware that like any other human being, I have many problems. This post, however is only expressing one problem that I face.

My Problem is this...
This is a list of everything I want to do with my life:
-Knit
-Read
-Write
-Blog
-Sing
-Play Piano
-Record me singing/playing piano
-Be able to edit those videos
-Write music/create music
-Draw
-Paint
-Photograph
-Dance
-Design Games
-Program Games
-Create websites

I know right now that It is not physically possible to do all of these things AND have a separate job. This means I am going to have to have a job that involves some of these things. As you can see, I have NO IDEA WHAT TO DO. I am so close, but so far away from knowing. Anyone with suggestions for jobs, please comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment