Thursday, May 31, 2012

Writing

I've felt horrible for a while now. Never could figure out why, how or how to fix it; to feel better. Never fully anyway. And so today, I just wrote. Got off of Minecraft, and wrote. It's amazing how much writing can make you feel better. For the longest time I couldn't write in the style/format that I wanted to, so I just stopped writing. Bad move. Really unhelpful. It's almost like it causes depression. It doesn't. It just prevents getting rid of it. Well, for me anyway. Thank God that I actually wrote today. I started out trying to write in a poetry format. Nope. Let it out. Raged. It's not on here: my blog. Nor will it ever be. And that's probably a good thing. Ohh. I feel relieved. Now all I need is sleep. LOTS OF SLEEP. I need to sleep on it. I haven't slept well in a while. All week it feels like.. My cat stopped sleeping with me this week. Probably I was kicking her in my sleep. I do that: kick in my sleep. I probably have Restless Leg Syndrome. It sucks. But whatever. Nuf said. You guys don't need to know a description of each of my health problems. *laughs to self in head... So now, goodnight. I hope you sleep better than I have previously.
       With <3
                           Rosem

No comments:

Post a Comment