Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Love, Hate and Loss

When I first started 9th grade, it was really lonely. I was still recovering from loosing my dog, and now I had no classes with my friends. Luckily, I am doing a lot better now. Happier and such. Here it is:

The Love, Hate, and Loss


Make a mistake,
I notice well,
my voice says:
dumass, bitch, moron.
I know they're a lie.

The world still sees the soul,
hidden behind the bitch,
the filth, the evil,
even I know that's me,

the world turns grey,
all through my eyes,
I see the evil pain,
flying off me in rays,

but to admit defeat,
is to renew the loss,
so a bottle of tears,
remains in my pocket,

how do they see past?
cruelty and truths spoken,
the world sees the soul,
and I've yet to smell the petal.

Confess a mistake,
strength shall enter the mind,
yet instead filth refills,
and demons drag you down,

they make me stab you,
how unfair and evil,
though I toss the knife,
a pencil appears.

How shall I continue,
the long walk of humanity,
when to bear their obsessions,
drives me to hate,

is this evil real,
does the pain ever end,
when I continuously,
always have to stand up again,

Love and hate,
fill my heart,
mistakes like blades,
saw away my hope,

the black heart,
with hate for human evil,
carries the burden,
and blessing, of love.

~ 9/22/11~

No comments:

Post a Comment