Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Emerald City Comic con. !!!!!WHOO!!!!!

Haha, for those of you who do not know, I went to Emerald City Comicon this last weekend (pretty convenient because of where I live). I had a blast! As many of you also already know, I am a HUGE Buffy Fan. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


ANYWAY!!!!!


I got to meet [the one and only] JAMES MARSTERS(Spike) and [the one and only] NICHOLAS BRENDON(Xander) 
Of COURSE, 
I got a signed picture with both of them. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am totally love sick.............................
*HEAVY SIGH
........James is married....... :)


ANYWAY!!!!!!


I also got to meet [the one and only] FELICIA DAY(Codex....) and [the one and only] AMY OCUDA(Tink) 
<<<<<<YES, I AM ALSO A GUILD FAN>>>>>>


Felicia, Nick, James, were SUCH NICE PEOPLE!!!!! OHMYGOSH I misss themm..... :(((


But they are busy people who have great big lives that they work hard to keep.
~~~~~<3~~~~~

I also wish I met Wil Wheaton (which I didn't get to).

I'm a BIG FAN.. Thats right>>>>>http://wilwheaton.typepad.com/

Anyway, it was SUPER FUN!!!!
My friend came on one day and got to meet Brent Spiner(Data). We had our dreams come true... <3
Lots of amazing TV show ppl from Buffy, Star Trek, Star Trek nxt. gen. The guild, and a bunch of other things. Sooo,
if you are a total amazing geek-nerd-person-thing!!!!, then you should totally check it out: VVVVVVV
Every year they have really cool ppl, you can meet them, get autographs, adn watch fun pannels,
PLUS, there are lots of cool cosplaying ppls. Cosplay!!! WHOO!!! XD Hope to see ya next year, and have a BLAST!! :) http://www.emeraldcitycomicon.com/celeb-photos.php

No comments:

Post a Comment