Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Descriptive 3

These are 3 of the poems I have written. But these I am sharing with you because they most express how I feel right now. The dates underneath them are when I wrote them. :)
Enjoy:
Wishing
Wishing trees grew taller still,
wishing the blue sky sparkled always,
wishing the birds were always out,
wishing the animals all got along,
wishing that all was in harmony.

Wishing loneliness never came,
wishing rain didn't agree to it.
The sadness,
I wish it wasn't there,
when I miss you.

When I remember our moments,
of laughter and joy.
I wish, wish that all,
was like that.

Wishing my allergies,
didn't bother me,
after I kiss my soft, loving, cat.

Wishing my neighbors house didn't catch-fire.
Wishing everyone could feel the joy I feel,
and take pleasure in it.
From the wind blowing leaves,
past a bright blue sky,
to the sound of rain, pounding the rooftop.

to the sound of birds,
the smell of the air,
from October to December,
from January to Spring.
I can sense the sweet smell of the seasons,
it brings back great memories,
it makes me smile.

Just wishing, all the happiness,
and pleasure I experience,
could be shared forever with you.
I smile at the rain,
I smile at the wind,
I smile at the storms,
I smile at the rainbow.

After all those smiles,
you'd think I'd have no more.
But most of all, I wish,
that everyone knew,
exactly how I feel about you.

How it is to be in love,
how it is to hold your hand.
How it is to have someone to lean on,
whenever I need them.
That is why, I wish you were here.

~10-12-10~


What You've Done To Me

I don't know how,
and if you had asked,
I wouldn't know why,
But, you've brought out my best!

I used to be a pessimist,
not too confident,
and shy.

But when I received your love,
my world started to shine.

I'd seen the world as a lonely place,
where everyone had someone special,
except me.
With my closed-mind,
I saw my close friends,
and never noticed the rest.

Now, I look all around,
for a new opportunity,
to befriends those in need.
Because when I was without you,
I needed one too.

I have recently noticed,
the wonderful gifts in life.
Just the sight of the sky,
makes me feel so light!

Like I have everything,
I could ever want, and more!
That I always have and I always will.

The only problem, is finding it.
But with you in my life,
it's found.

~10-2-10~


True Beauty

A dark gray sky,
greyish, whitish, blueish,
the chirp of birds,
a robin's call,
the quiet flap of a crow,

out of quiet warmth,
came a rush of rain,
pattering the ground,
like soft, heavy feathers,
but after awhile, gone and warm again.

A peaceful quietness,
the soft blow of wind against my face,
a sudden rush,
of blinding light,

the sun comes out from behind a cloud,
the clouds clear up,
a deep blue sky appears,
out of the once nothingness,
and happiness fills the air,

bees come out,
buzzing around the trees,
wasps, with their evil look,
land on wood,
to sniff and find,
a home to make.

Later a pair of sparrows,
flying with anger,
chase a crow,
away from their prickly nest.

As blue as water,
as thick as pudding,
as fluffy as cotton candy,
the sky looks down on me.

The strong wish,
that I could share,
the true beauty,
that surrounds me today,
and nearly everyday.

~5-16-10~

No comments:

Post a Comment