Thursday, December 30, 2010

Confidence in me, and anxiety

Confidence in me: Yeah, well I've decided to be brave and try again. I can do it! :)
Meanwhile, If you have seen seasons 5 and 6 of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, you would know what kind of relationship Spike and Buffy have. Spike, while trying so hard to keep his cool, finds that he is madly in love with Buffy. Buffy however, struggling to keep up with many hardships in her life, is annoyed with Spikes obsession for her. Many thing happen, and I am not going to tell you ANY! Because if you don't know, well, TOO BAD lame-o! Watch it for yourself and become awesome!
Anyway, so there is this guy, he is really annoying because he obviously has a crush on me. I have an amazing boyfriend. I don't like this other guy. But he is always teasing me, harassing me, or trying to prove to himself that I like him back. I am honestly sick of waiting for him to get over it. He decided to go out with a friend of mine after meeting her at a party of mine. I feel sorry for her. I can't tell her that I don't like their relationship because the guy will find that as an excuse for why I 'like' him. WHICH I DON'T. But also, I have to act normal, or try to, which I think I am failing at, or he will think it is a sign I like him back. Anyway, maybe she will teach him something before she realizes his true self. Ugh, I wish I could just go up to his face, cuss him out, and tell him he is unattractive and that I happen to love who I am with. Someone actually suggested this, but I am going with my dad's idea. I don't think cussing him out will work. Every time in the past that I have tried to stand up to him, it backfired. I am so terrible at thinking up come-backs. Grrr!

With love,
 CIB
~Byez~

No comments:

Post a Comment