Saturday, November 13, 2010

This 4 day weekend

"Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas." Or should I say... Its beginning to feel a lot like Christmas. Either way, you get my point across that Christmas time is coming near!! I'm really excited and all... But thats not what I came on to talk about.
Anyway, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday have come and gone. Luckily, I did very memorable, or 'productive' things during those days. Hopefully Sunday will be a grand finale! A nice twist, or happy, friendly, exciting excitement. Uhhh.... BETTER YET!!!!!
On Sunday, I am firstly planning to visit St. Spiridons Orthodox cathedral for Liturgy in the morn. Then, I might go to the coffee place down the street with my bf. And maybe hit REI. That would be cool. However, I am feeling this is all getting rather dull... I need sometime great... something... BOOM!! Gahh... Hate to say it, but sometimes *cough can get kinda boring. He's not a very expressive person, nor an adventurer, or try-new-things person... Oh well, nobody's perfect. ;) Anyway, EVERYBODY gets boring sometimes. Even me, well.... yea! Haha.... ohhh I'm so terrible... I wonder sometimes how God can forgive all my numerous sins... *Sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment