Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Today I feel the need to write a list of all that I am thankful for.

  • My Mom who has worked so hard all through her life to help others
  • My Dad who has been a very important person in my life, and has worked very hard for this family.
  • My many many friends who have been there for me when I have a rough time, and been friendly to me on an everyday basis. And that I have so many.
  • My boyfriend who has been here for me since April 9th and taught me a lot.
  • My Amazing, angelic kitty, Lilly who has been waiting around the corner for the past 4 years (or so) to make sure everything is all right.
  • My sweet, adorable dog, Mocha, for giving me another family member. (I'm an only child)
  • The fact that I was born, and raised an Orthodox Christian and have had God with me all through my troubles helping and guiding me.
  • The fact that I have a shelter over my head, a comfy, cozy bed to sleep in, and many many clothes to wear.
  • I am thankful for all the opportunities I have and will have in my life to accomplish and experience. 
  • I am thankful to have a computer
  • a cellphone
  • To have a desk
  • To have many many supplies for school, writing, drawing, etc...
  • To have the ability to think up so many things, and to record it efficiently on paper.
  • All of the video games I have and enjoy playing: ...
  • Mario kart
  • Age of Empires III
  • Zoo Tycoon 2
  • Portal
  • Half Life 2
  • Halo 1-2
  • Animal Crossing
  • Nintendogs
  • all the other games I missed
  • For all of the game systems I play those games on:
  • X-box
  • Computer
  • Wii
  • DS
  • And for all of the board and card games I have to play
  • And for all of the misc. things I own
  • I am thankful for Electricity, Plumbing, and HEAT
  • I am thankful to be me.
  • And thankful for anything else in the world I forgot!

No comments:

Post a Comment