Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Gone with the Wind

Gone with the wind,
my love,
you are.

Gone with the wind,
taken, unfairly,
my love,
you are.

Though I miss you dearly,
I still carry on...
With this weight on my back,
with this weight on my mind,
with your weight on my heart,
I burn.

The sweet drips from my forehead,
though I feel no drip.

My heart throbs with blood,
the pound through my veins.
No pulse.

I think up all wonders,
all thoughts,
all feeling.
I enclose them inside me,
though they're free.

With no sweat down my forehead,
no pulse,
no thoughts,
I explode with great power,
no fury,
no guts.

Help me! I cry,
with my arm on my head.
I want to be taken,
away from all pain,
back to the dreamworld,
to live with no restrain.

*....;:::::....:::::;....*

*low whisper

Gone with the wind,
my love,
you are.

Gone with the wind....

Taken unfairly,
my love,
you are.

Gone with the wind....

No comments:

Post a Comment